Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

JNU to SEA to PDX

Hello, all!

The kids and I made it safe and sound to Portland, Oregon last night. I had a couple of great fliers too, so that made it even better. Carly had a great time playing in the play area at the Seattle airport and Isaac enjoyed the freedom of the open floor.

We are here for a few days until Shawn meets up with us. Then we'll all be in Hood River for a few more days. After Shawn returns to Juneau, I'll stay behind with the kids for a few weeks for plenty of cousin and grandparent time. Besides who wouldn't want to travel with two kids by themselves. Two adults for two kids just takes all the fun out of it!

Here's Carly playing like a monkey and loving every minute of it!

Isaac enjoying the freedom of the playroom floor an a rice cracker.
Today at lunch Carly was a great eater, but Grandpa decided to help her finish her jello since she was getting full. He swung it around in proper airplane fashion. Carly gave a silly face which made everyone laugh. This only encouraged her, so I had plenty of time to get the camera and snap some pics while she entertained her audience.


Isaac eating his lunch. (I realized the only pictures of him on this post are of him eating, but he's done plenty more than that. That's just the best time to take his picture--he's cotent and not demanding me to hold him.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you made it OK and have such good travelers. Kathryn

Lela Paden said...

Glad you made it. Just FYI for your parents Joe will not be coming down. Because of All Stars he can't do both. I'll explain later if you want. Also thanks for the watermellon, Joe's team enjoyed it tonight after they one tonight. (12 to 1) Any way we miss you and know you will have a wonderful time with your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails