Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carly's Quote of the Day


"If you (daddy) and you (momma) and Isaac are sick and I'm sixteen, then I can drive to Bible class."

--Carly, 3 years old, on our way to Bible class tonight.
The photo is of her playing in the baby doll closet at my grandparents house in Tigard, Oregon.

Where does she come up with this stuff? She just cracks me up.

6 comments:

Nicole Whaley said...

The "yikes" moments of parenting! She's a thinker for sure! :) nicole

Anonymous said...

She's just thinking ahead and getting prepared.

At least she doesn't remind you on a daily basis that she will be driving in three years.

Kelly T said...

Too funny! She's definitely a planner - doesn't get that from her Momma, does she?

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote from Rachel when she was 3 was:
"I'm going to fill my heart so full of Jesus that the devil will say RATS"--Love MOM

Bethany said...

Kids say the darndest things don't they. It shows the first sign of independance.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! It was great to see you recently. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails