Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finding Joy in a Bag of Bread Heels

Yesterday, was another glorious day of sunshine in Juneau. We all wore short sleeves and I even wore flip flops! That's saying something for Juneau. So I took the two little monkeys in my life to the park to feed the ducks and play. And we also took our lunch with us. Carly has always enjoyed feeding the ducks, so I knew that she would at least enjoy the trip. But Isaac also found a new past time to enjoy. He did a pretty good job of making me nervous though. I felt like at any moment he was going to just take off and go right into the pond with the ducks. So needless to say I stayed right by him for almost the entire feeding time.





Our duck feeding view. Eat your hearts out you lower 48ers!








This picture ended up being a bit blurry, but oh well. It still shows the who, what and where. I didn't even check it before we left. Isaac had run out of patience, so it was time to move on. So it is what it is.
Hope you've been able to enjoy the sunshine lately.

3 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

Bill has taught our kids that the heels of the bread are the best part of the loaf. So the rest of my family fights over the ends.

Kelly T said...

Love Isaac's camo OU hat. And BTW, while I would enjoy a pic of my family and I in front of that beautiful mountain scene, I'm quite content with not living there. =O)

Bill and Amanda said...

Reading your blog and seeing your pictures makes me wish I was there with you! It sounds like you all had a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails