Well, it's that time of the year again. Tomorrow starts the first day of the craft fair at the Mendenhall Mall in Juneau. For those who may not know, for the past few years I've made and sold hooded bath towels for babies and young children. They've sold pretty well each time, but last year they sold like hotcakes! In the two-weekend craft fair bonanza last year I sold 32 towels! (Special thanks to that grandma out there who bought 5 at one time for all her grandkids!) So yes, if you were to come over to my house right now, I'm sure you'd leave with at least one fiber of terry cloth on you somewhere. I've been cranking them out lately and am ready for the first weekend with 24 towels.
If anyone is interested, the towels sell for $20 each. If you're an out of towner and would like to see more pictures I can email you, and I'll include shipping for $25 total.
Otherwise, stop by the Mendenhall Mall if you can this weekend. I'll also be there next weekend. This year I'm also selling some hair bows, we'll see how they do.

3 comments:
All the best! Let us know how it goes...I am sure you will do well. Nicole
Looks like a rainbow. Hope you were able to seel alot of towels and the hair bows too. I hope you got some pictures of everything. Love, MOM
Hey I left you an award on my blog. See you around 10:30 :-)
Post a Comment