Today turned into a nice day in Juneau. I always appreciate days like this that seem a bit uncertain at first, but turn into gems by days end. And really as long as it's not raining, the day deserves to be appreciated. It didn't get too hot today, but I still wore capris! So I thought I'd share some pictures of what a beautiful summer looks like around here. Not all these images were represented today, but some were.
the backyard pool
clothes drying on the line
shoes and toys scattered on the back step
hands that have been exploring
side walk chalk on a backyard rock
remnants of "house" playing in the play tent
keeping cool in the shade
the refreshing sprinkler
What do summer days look like around your house?
2 comments:
NHinds
said...
Looks like somebody's been having fun this summer.
2 comments:
Looks like somebody's been having fun this summer.
Glad you're enjoying some warmer weather & fun play time outside!
Post a Comment