Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best of 2010

As the clock is counting down the final minutes of 2010--and more importantly the kids are all in bed and the diapers are in the dryer--I thought I'd post my favorite photos from 2010.  This is starting to become a tradition of sorts for me since I've done this for both 2009 and 2008.  (click on the years to be directed to those posts)  This year though I had a tough time keeping it to just 10 pictures as I did last year.  So this year, it's 15.  But come on, we had a baby this year...there's automatically going to be extra "baby" pictures that will be my favorites.  And since I'm the only paid rule maker on this blog, I'm gonna let myself bend the rules and have 15 pictures for my year end post.  Besides, 15 is a nice round number.  So here you have it, folks.  Fifteen of my favorite family photos from 2010...in no particular order.

Our newest member--just 6 weeks old--love, love, LOVE this photo of him--Sept
 Easter outfits and looking like they love each other--Apr
 introducing our little babe to his older siblings--makes me cry--Aug
 a daddy and his boy--Aug
 brothers--Aug
 one of my favorites of just the two of us this year--or do I have to say "the three of us" to not insult the mustache?--Aug
 eating his snack on a bucket at big sisters preschool field trip--May
 showing their goofy sides--tell me yours are like this too--May
 Mother's Day--I'm so blessed to have these little ones to care for--May
 sprinkler joy--May
 having a blast all while picking blueberries--Sept
two buddies, one whale tale, just down the road from our house--LOVE IT!--May
 new chicks--June
 crazy brothers and dad aiming to displease their sister at her wedding--they succeeded--Aug
 a fun loving daddy with whom I'm so glad to share in the journey of parenthood--Apr
Hope you're 2010 has been full of great memories as ours has been.  And I hope you have felt the Father "always raining blessings" on you and yours this past year.  Here's to 2011 and the amazing blessings, adventures, and memories that await.
Cheers!

6 comments:

NHinds said...

What an eventful year you've had. Thanks for sharing it with us. We've really enjoyed the pictures. Love, MOM

Amy in Edmond said...

Thanks for sharing your top 15. It would be hard for me to pick just 15 for my blog.

Sharon Thompson said...

Great pictures! There sure are a lot of photos of the mustache!

Bill and Amanda said...

Wow! You had some great pictures! Of course, as far as your kids' goofy faces - you should have seen us trying to get a good Christmas picture of Marie! And you already know that I love the B&W pic of Levi. A couple that I don't remember seeing but I really liked was Carly and the sprinkler, Shawn and Carly at the playground, and the guys at Shawn's sister's wedding. That is hilarous - all of them with mustaches and shades! Thank you for sharing.

John and Megan said...

Priceless. You have a wonderful family. And can I just say, I love the picture of Phelps men at V's wedding. Hilarious.

Lela Paden said...

It is so great to see how God is"always raining blessings" on your family. I have enjoyed the adventure with you and look forward to more in 2011!!!!

Of course I would agree that the one with Isaac and Matthias is one of the best.

Here's to another blessed year walking with our amazing God :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails