Three inches of snow this morning and his Daddy running the snow blower made for a very fascinated little boy. The sleepy eyes turned wide very quickly today. Yes, Carly dressed herself. :) She did pretty well today though. I've seen much worse.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe he is amazed to see his dad actually working. No, it's probably the male species drooling over a power tool. More power.
I love those pictures too. I can't believe how big they are getting! One of my favorites is when Isaac is looking out and you can see his reflection in the glass. We miss you guys.
5 comments:
Maybe he is amazed to see his dad actually working. No, it's probably the male species drooling over a power tool. More power.
Very cute pictures.
Those are such cute pics of Isaace staring in awe out the window!
oops, just noticed an "e" got tagged onto Isaac's name...sorry!
I love the pictures of Isaac! Pure fascination. I bet he'll love to have that job when he gets older!
I love those pictures too. I can't believe how big they are getting! One of my favorites is when Isaac is looking out and you can see his reflection in the glass. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment