Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grandpa Hart Jeans

The other day, I dressed Isaac in these overalls for the first time. He's had a pair identical to these before, but that was about 5 sizes ago. Anyway, when he was all dressed for the day, I told him he was wearing his carhartt jeans. Well, I'm sure it's partially because Shawn's grandparents had recently been here visiting, but Isaac responded back to me by saying,
"Grandpa Hart Jeans",
with an appropriate pat on the overalls pocket. Just cracked me up.
He remembered his name for these pants all day and mentioned it a few times out loud.
I'm sure you can tell by the various spots on these pants that I took this picture at the end of the day. And don't worry, I did graduate him out of this red shirt after I saw the picture. He is growing so fast. He turns 2 in just a few weeks. Hardly seems possible.

3 comments:

Kelly T said...

This is such a great picture. What a cutie.

Marilyn said...

Isn't it amazing what they remember and pick up on? I'm constantly amazed by that in Wesley and often getting a good laugh out of the things he says & remembers! Its hard to believe Isaac is almost 2!

Amy in Edmond said...

I'm sure grandpa is very excited he remember him and his jeans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails