During his 5th month he continued to work on his rolling skills and could do a couple of rolls in a row. The first stages of mobility...dadada (insert horror music)! So far so good. He's still a sweet boy and quite content. Not quite sitting up yet, but close. Not sleeping through the night, but only wakes up once and is pretty quick to get back to sleep.
Enjoy the 5 month pictures--I got a lot of good ones this time. It helps to have a newer, better camera.
Not sure what was happening in this picture, but it looks cool!
with the doggie--no longer peacefully sitting beside him. He must pull all things into his grasp.
profile pic
"back off big bro...give me some space"
Just kidding, he loves his big brother and sister--and they LOVE him.
Ready for school.
"Yes, you, young man in the front with the green tractor shirt."
Also happy on his belly...or his back...or well, anywhere. He's just a happy baby! Which makes for a happy momma. What a blessing he is.










3 comments:
His profile pics look like brother, but his other pics look like dad.
L looks so cute and growing up fast. Glad to see another grandbaby with a dimple in their chin.
I think he looks like his brother in the first picture but the rest, he looks like himself. I can't pinpoint either side of you guys, just a great mix! I can't wait till our little guys meet!
Post a Comment