Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Worth the wait?

Winter is over, spring is back on track in Southeast Alaska (what a yucky start to May we've had), and I'm officially back to blogging.  Whew!  Do I feel better now!

I never intended for my last stretch between posts to be more than my (previous) usual couple of days.  I didn't anticipate taking off 3 months!  I wish it hadn't taken me that long, but as it goes sometimes, life got busy.  My routines have gone through a few changes and now reflect my hubby's new work position and will soon reflect the end of the school year and a summer full of visitors.  So basically it just took me a while to get things rolling again.
Since my last post plenty of things have happened in our lives.  Holidays, church and school events, a spring break trip, a change at work for my husband (as I already mentioned), a pretty significant and traumatic community event that directly effected my husband's job, and all the little daily things in between.  
The good news is that I haven't stopped taking pictures so I've got plenty of material for future blog posts to catch you all up on our shenanigans over the past few months.
 And the weather is improving.  I always like taking pictures more when the weather is nice.  Just like in these ones that I took over spring break when we visited family in Oklahoma.  It was so nice to go to a climate that allowed us to propel ourselves from the tail end of winter into the middle of spring.  Ahhhh! :)
So for today, I can finally check off "blog" from my daily to-do list and move on with my plans for future posts.  
I'm back!  Ready or not, here I am!  At least this little guy looks happy about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. Your kids have grown! Wow.

Bill and Amanda said...

Nice post! I took a double take at the first picture because at first I thought it was Levi.

NHinds said...

Yea!!!! You're back. The kids sure look like they had fun in OKC. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yay you are back! Been missing your updates. Hope the second half of May brings you sunnier weather!
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails