Carly was pretty impressed that Shawn and I both agreed that her suggestion of peas and beans DID NOT rhyme.
Her response: "You guys are pretty smart."
Yes, little missy. And don't you forget it!
Other dinnertime topics included: the mermaid population in the waters around Juneau and whether or not the Vikings were going to win their Monday night football game.
We took these pictures of Carly the other day just before bed. We wanted to document the hairstyle that SHE requested. Apparently one of her main reasons for fixing her hair like this was to look like Brittany (one of the teen girls from church). But I'm not really sure that I've ever seen Brittany's hair like this. Whatever, little miss.
Also, Isaac's birthday party post (below) has been updated with more info if you're interested.
3 comments:
You know Rachel, with that haristyle, Carly will have to wear her baseball cap off to the side (slum- style) so the ponytail can stick through the opening. What a cute girl. And smart too! Love, MOM
What a little cutie.... Got to love our miss Carly Jo!
I for one was very sad to see the Vikings win. Bill made me watch the whole game. I was sick to my stomach to see a certain number 4 wearing purple.
Post a Comment