

Isaac wasn't very successful at spooning out the seeds from his pumpkin, but he enjoyed trying. He and I worked on his little pint sized pumpkin while Carly and Shawn teamed up for her big ol' pumpkin.
Just the way I like 'em. Simple and classic. Fortunately, Isaac didn't have any preferences.
We also had a third pumpkin that I had picked up at the grocery store for our carving party with the jr high kids from church. We didn't end up carving it the other day with them, so we did it the other night. But by the time we were doing this one--#3--we were ready for something simple. So Shawn did a bat. It sort of looks like a batman pumpkin though, but that's ok.
We also tried roasting the seeds from pumpkin #3. These smelled and tasted good, but trying a few reminded my why I haven't made these in years. A bit too crunchy for my likes.
Up close and all lit up!


Be the pumpkin this fall and"Let your light shine before men that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16
No comments:
Post a Comment